Make A Donation
We depend on fundraising and donations for an important part of our income to ensure that our services continue to be provided to our clients.
How You Can Help!
– You can become a member of Ballinasloe Social Services by paying a membership fee of €15 per annum / €25 per couple per annum.
– You can also become a sponsor of Ballinasloe Social Services by making a donation of €250 per annum (We can then claim the tax back from the Revenue Commissioners).
– You can join our Limited Draw which is €5 per month / €60 per annum and be in with a chance of winning €100 each month.
– You can support our various fundraising events that are held throughout the year.
Different Forms Of Donations
Any donation that you consider making would be gratefully received. You can rest assured that it will be used to provide the best service possible to our service users. If you are making a will, making a legacy gift to Ballinasloe Social Services is a valuable and memorable way of ensuring that our work continues.
Online Once Off Donation
Information on making a single / once off donation to Ballinasloe Social Services. All donations welcome.
Cheque By Post
If you would like to make a donation via cheque, you can easily do so by mailing your donation to us.
Leaving a legacy of any size in your will to Ballinasloe Social Services ensures that we can continue this work.
ICTR Fundraising Guidelines
Ballinasloe Social Services has signed up to the ICTR Fundraising Guidelines. See our Press Page for details of:
– Resolution regarding Statement of Guiding Principles on Fundraising
– Donor Charter
– Public Compliance Policy
– Feedback & Complaints Policy